Pages

Friday, August 23, 2019

why i want to go to Greece

Flag of Greece{{{coat_alt}}}         Why i want to go to Greece
Greece flag            Greece arms

I mostly want to go to Greece for our   next big holiday to go somewhere to see the views and the scenery.

First i'd love to eat the fresh seafood and try the Greek cuisine that there is to offer.

I'd also like to see Greek landmarks like Athens the heart of ancient city Greece a powerful empire and Santorini one of many islands of the Aegean sea. There was an eruption in the 16th century bc which make the landscape rugged and rough.

Greek  wildlife ranges from squirrels to bears wild cats to lynxes and wolves and deer. 

That is why i want to see Greece.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora I am Isabelle from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you showed me the Greece flag and told me why you want to go there.
    Maybe you could add some more facts about Greece and name some of your favorite animal names from Greece.
    What is you favorite country in the world?
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete